Date: 29 November – 1 December 2022
Time: All day
Location: Malaga, Spain
Do not hesitate to drop by our exhibition stand showcasing some of our latest project results or join the Europe’s Rail programme:
- Our Executive Director, Carlo Borghini, will give a keynote speech on the future of sustainable transport networks on 1 December at 10:00 CET.
- Our Head of Programme, Giorgio Travaini, will join a panel about the roadmap for the future of FRMCS and 5G technology on 30 November at 17:00 CET.
- Our Programme Manager, Manuel Alarcon Espinosa, will give a presentation on condition-based maintenance and digital automatic coupling on 29 November at 12:10 CET.
- Chair of our Scientific Committee, Professor Angela Di Febbraro, will join a panel on diversity and how to make a career in rail more attractive to next generations on 29 November at 16:20 CET.
- Our Programme Manager and Seconded National Expert, Javier Ibañez de Yrigoyen, will talk about how to make rail more accessible. During this panel he will discuss where the railway sector is excelling and what we can do better on 1 December at 15:20 CET.
For more information, please click on the link below.